“Want to try the electronic body protector?” Recruiting participants for the Taekwondo career experience program

0

Taekwondowon runs the ‘Taekwondo Career Experience Program’ until December, which provides youth with Taekwondo training and experience opportunities and introduces various occupations related to Taekwondo, and participation is accepted until the 15th of this month.

The ‘Taekwondo Career Experience Program’ is a public service project consisting of an ‘instructor support type’ program that dispatches instructors to selected schools and institutions for elementary, middle, and high school students and out-of-school youth across the country, and a ‘visit type’ program that visits Taekwondo centers. Participation fee is free. Last year, 3,156 students from 23 schools across the country, including Dongwon Elementary School in Seoul, Anyang Girls’ Middle School in Gyeonggi Province, and Changwon High School in Gyeongnam, participated in the Taekwondo career experience program.

Taekwondowon plans to select about 20 schools and institutions nationwide this year, and through performance analysis of the previous year’s program operation results, it will reduce theoretical lecture time and reflect ‘kicking experience’ using striking equipment in instructor-supported programs. plan. In addition, schools and organizations visiting Taekwondowon are also provided with the opportunity to enjoy a ‘sparring experience’ using electronic protective gear and various contents of Taekwondowon.

Students who participated in the 2023 Taekwondo career experience program left comments such as, “It was a really good class for both those who learned Taekwondo for the first time and those who had experience with it,” and “Thanks to the good information, it helped me choose my future career.” Teachers left comments such as “I am satisfied with the variety of programs and guidance tailored to their level,” and “It was a suitable program to experience Taekwondo and gain a deeper understanding and awareness of career paths and occupations in related fields.”